Performed in Springfield & Manassas under the direction of Patti Towsley, PT, DPT, OCS, or Greg Morris, PT, DPT. New hires will work through on initial competency check list. This will involve learning the basics of The Jackson Clinics evaluation and treatment philosophy, our EMR system, and company policies and procedures.
New Graduate Program Involves
1) Co-treat with mentor three hours per week for the first month. Hours should be blocked in the schedule.
2) Co-treat with mentor two hours per week for second month and 1 hour per week for the third month. One hour will be blocked and one hour occurs with cancellations.
3) Established weekly meeting for one hour with mentor to discuss patient care, new clinical topics, company policies, documentation, etc. These meetings will remain in place up to four months. One hour will be blocked for two months, then the mentor and mentee will decide what is needed for the next two months.
4) Whenever possible, evaluations are limited in the first three months to straight forward, single body part, without language complications/ barriers and are limited to no more than three evaluations per day.
5) Thought collection/synthesis breaks in patient schedule load
a) First two weeks there is a ½ hour break after every four patients
b) Second two weeks there is a ½ hour break after every six patients