Do you have any of these common running injuries?
- Lower back pain
- Knee pain: ITB syndrome, Patellofemoral Syndrome
- Foot/Ankle pain: Achilles tendonitis, plantar fasciitis
Why do you need a running evaluation?
- Improve performance
- Improve efficiency
- Decrease pain
- Prevent injury
The Jackson Clinics offers a unique three dimensional video assessment of your running biomechanics using a state of the art motion analysis system. See yourself run at variable speeds from five different camera angles. You will learn how to prevent injuries and improve performance through increase cadence and strengthening/stretching.
60 min evaluation will include:
- Running and training history reviewed and discussed along with symptom presentation
- Muscle flexibility and strength testing
- Musculoskeletal assessment
- Five view video capture of your running style
- Instruction in use in metronome to increase cadence and second set of five view video capture of your running style with an increase cadence
- Review and comparison of videos with joint angle measurement throughout stance phase and then compare to expected norms
- Shoe recommendation
- Plus 30 min home exercise program instruction
To schedule your Running Exam Call: 888.889.6363
Running exams are available in the following locations:
Broadlands (Laura Malnati), Worldgate (Ben Keeton), Centreville (Holly Jahshan), Shirlington (Catherine Rowan), Oakton (Erin Franklin & Kristin Huppi)